OGEFASH ETHIOPIAN MODEL- SAMRAWIT SAYS “I WILL IMPLEMENT HEAVY FINES ON…”
Follow on IG @ogefash_july4
Follow Samri on IG @samrawit.tesema_
Samri as she is fondly called is one beauty queen that you just have to give a lingering stare when you come across. She is pretty and has got brains accompanied with it; she is indeed beautifully and fearfully made.
The “Aries” model was born 13th of April, she is daring just like the traits associated with people with the zodiac sign- Aries. The damsel loves anything that has to do with gymnastics. She also loves painting, writing poetry, reading and Vloging.
Samrawit is an easy going person who is hungry for knowledge and eager to understand the world we live in today. She is passionate about unifying the youth because she believes they have lost their sense of ‘fighting for their roots’.
“I am deeply saddened that we are brainwashed by the media in so many ways. Also, we seem to be obsessed over social media networks that take out the most important things we possess; our soul, our mind, our intellect, our progress and our vision of the future,” Samrawit says.
FULL NAME: Samrawit Tesema
NICK NAME: Samri
STATE OF ORIGIN: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
I am currently undergoing a project management course. I got interested in project management because I would one day love to build schools and shelters for the poor in Ethiopia. I have been on it for four years now and will be chartered next year.
IS THERE ANYTHING YOU ARR DOING CURRENTLY TO GET INCOME FOR YOURSELF ASIDE SCHOOLING?
I am a Trainee project manager
What is that one thing about you that people do not know
People do not know that my first Language is French
Likes: knowledge, art and family
MOVIE: Law abiding citizen
MUSIC: The zone, The weekend
ACTOR: Audrey Tautou
MUSICIAN: Tracy Chapman
Wishes for Ethiopia
I wish that Ethiopia reaches her full potential and projects a nation of richness, strong faith and a multi-cultural nation. We are rich in so many ways and I believe that one day, the world will get to see this and not just the “poor side” of the country. Kindly view this on my YouTube page titled “Facts about Ethiopia” by Samrawit Tesema. There are intriguing facts you would discover. I wish that we can walk past our differences and unite as a nation of pride and hold hands for a better future. I want girls and boys to grow up knowing that they fulfilled everything they have ever dreamed of and that no one was there to tell them ‘no’.
If you were the president of Ethiopia for one day, what would you do?
If I were the president of Ethiopia for one day, I would do the following
- I would have all Ethiopians have a free healthcare and free tuition at colleges and Universities without encountering debts and loans.
- I would insist on freedom of speech and the right to speak one’s mind without fear of prosecution or imprisonment.
- I would cancel all tribal wars and focus on one people, one mind; one Ethiopia.
- I would focus on giving equal opportunities and pay irrespective of the gender.
- I would make sure that Ethiopia, which comprises 86 different tribes, delivers 100% clean water and heavy fines will be implemented for non-compliance.
- I will put away dictatorship form of government as well as criminals in the government house. I would make sure they explain on Television why they killed our country, our people and our hope for so many years.
- I would give children the opportunity to learn; I would have charities give free art clubs so that people can put their creative art into use. I believe that we grow as a person when we let our creativeness out.
Samrawit Tesema says “I will be representing London for the Miss Continental beauty pageant in July 2019 which is an opportunity for me to represent my country as well as London. I was the second runner up for the Miss Black Africa in 2014 and could not fulfill my wish of going further with my Non-Governmental Organisation which focuses on helping Ethiopian kids get an education. Therefore, this contest would enable me to do so. It all starts with building schools in villages, getting teachers to volunteer and giving children what should come naturally: knowledge and self-development.
Kindly support Samrawit Tesema @ Samrawit.tesema_ on IG
FOLLOW OGEFASH BLOG ON IG @ogefash_july4