The movie- Escape plan 3 (The Extractors) is a sequel to Escape plan part 1 (2013) and Escape plan part 2 – Hade (2018).
Now, if you know you are the type that doesn’t like to watch any action movie that has too much violence, or you are the type that fidgets or jumps up whenever a bullet is fired from a gun; biko (please), this film is not for you.
But, if you are the type that doesn’t mind action films that has the aforementioned, then, permit me to say, “welcome on board”; this movie is for you.
You can now WhatsAPP us on +2348087261006; we love to hear from you!
ABOUT ESCAPE PLAN 3 (THE EXTRACTORS)
The 1 hour 27 minutes action packed movie tells the story of a tech Mogul/CEO of Zhang Technologies- Wu Zhang and security specialist-Ray Breslin (Acted by Sylvester Stalone) who both had their loved ones kidnapped by thesame man- Lester Clark jr (Acted by Devon Sawa) that wanted their heads as a revenge for his father’s death.
To be honest, I am so indifferent about this movie. It is not among my top 5 best action movies for 2019. But I love the casting and I love how the actors interpreted their roles. I love the Chinese feel, but, how come no interpretation was provided when the Chinese actors dialogued. I was just racking my brain trying to decipher what Shen Lo and Bao Yung’s dialogue was about. At the end, I just guessed from their countenance. It was probably about Bao Yung’s inability to protect Daya properly.
Ehen, there was something I noticed about Sylvester Stalone; all through the movie, he was very rigid. His dialogue with other actors was very unreceptive, even before Abigail was kidnapped or killed. The only scene he losened-up a bit was when he was on the phone with Abigail and he was teasing her about how she loves to snore. What y’all think?.
Moving on, but why did the script writer have to include Abigail’s death in the script; so painful. Did Abigail have to die; again, did the script writer have to include that scene? I could have sworn that Abigail would have left the prison unharmed because of the way Lester Jr. was constantly distracted when around her. He had this pity face, but his heart had no pity. But, if you ask me, I would say Abigail helped kill herself. She was playing the sympathy card. The more she talked the more the guy- Lester Jr. noticed her, the less she talked or looked at him, the less attention she draws Lester Jr. her way. I feel if she had kept mum all through the movie, she wouldn’t have died…What y’all think…
The cinmeatograohy for the movie escape plan 3 is fair, they used both day and night scenes. Although, virtually all the rooms were dark.
Some twists in the movie
I swear, I would have thought Lester Jr. wont kill her because of the way he kept staring at her. So what happened, why was he staring at her lustfully? View at the 40 minutes 44 seconds of the movie
The scene Frankie kept insisting on killing Abigail and it almost caused a fight between him and Lester Jr. I was thinking when he stepped back, he wanted to pull out a gun and shoot Lester jr, but that didn’t happen. View at the 42minutes 14 seconds of the movie.
SOME REAL BRUTAL SCENES
52 minutes; 55 minutes 58 seconds; 1 hour 4 minutes; 50 seconds (that bone cracking sound though..) 1 hour 12 minutes 58 seconds
“May be late, I make a big impression” Made by Trent DeRosa (Acted by David Baulista at the 40 minutes 37 seconds of the movie)
- This Lester Jr.; ko le ja rara as in, he doesn’t even know how to fight; all he has got are just weapons and the muscular guys in his squad. Without them; he is just a potato (so empty)
- I love what happened at the 8 minutes 14 seconds of the movie. Was the scene intentionally created to make people laugh; cause I did laugh. Imagine a total stranger walking into an office and refusing to disclose his name (Rather calls himself friend), and demands to see the owner of the company even without having an appointment with him. Even his facial expression was enough to suspect him as a terrorist without considering his dialogue with the secretary. The suitcase and umbrella he carried though. To me it was baselss carrying the umbrella if it had no purpose. I was thinking it was like a gun, I remember all those old Chinese films where an umbrella was a form of weapon…
- What kind of gun is that though, that Trent DeRosa used in the 1 hour 2 minutes 50 seconds of the video?
- Wondering why Shen likes to wink his eyes though.
- Wondering why Silva didn’t figure out on time that Shen Lo was a raw meat. For someone to have proved stubborn when he was pushed to the cell, then he and the other guys should have watched him closely.
- I think the script writer was clueless about what to write at the 52 minutes of the movie. After Shen Lo and Bao Yung had been captured, and were now placed together with Abigail and Daya, Lester Jr, was saying “Genltlemen, you have two choices, you can either…” before noticing how close Shen and Daya are. He changed his mind about killing them, and killed Bao Yung and Abigail instead. So what was he going to say…
- Why do I feel that if Abigail had shut up, she wouldn’t have died- she seems like one playing the sympathy card…But that did not work out
- I wonder how the hostages especailly Daya wee able to work properly without food or water in the prison. Or do they have some spiritual energy.
- Just costume; they hardly changed many costumes. The whole activity seemed to have happened in less than a week.
Confusing scene(s): Nil
Overall rating for ESCAPE PLAN 3
- STRUCTURE: Good Beginning, Good Middle, Somewhat Ending
- SOUND: Superb instrumental
- DIALOGUE: Good
- CHARACTERS: Familiar faces
- SCREEN PLAY: Fair
- SHOTS: Bright shots
- LOCATION: America
- REMARK: Regardless the little flaws recorded, it’s an action packed movie you would enjoy watching
- RATE: 5/10
GRINDSTONE ENTERTAINMENT GROUP; LEOMUS; DIAMOND FILM PRODUCTIONS LLC; THE FYZZ; INGENIOUS; MOVIE PASS FILMS;
CAST AND CREW
SYLVESTER STALONE ACTED AS RAY BRESLIN; DAVE BAUTISTA ACTED AS TRENT DEROSA; CURTIS JACKSON ACTED AS HUSH; MAX ZHANG ACTED AS SHEN; HARRY SHUM JNR ACTED AS BAO; DEVON SAWA ACTED AS LESTER CLARK JR; JAMIE KING ACTED AS ABIGAIL; LYDIA HULL ACTED AS JULES; MALESE JOW ACTED AS DAYA ZHANG; RUSSELL WONG ACTED AS WU ZHANG; DANIEL BERNHAROT ACTED AS SILVIA; JEFF CHASE ACTED AS FRANKIE; ROB DE GROOT ACTED AS RALF; BOYANG YANG ACTED ASWONG; SHERRI ROBERTSON ACTED AS CAPTAIN CORTIN; RICH MILLER ACTED AS DETECTIVE DAVIS
WRITTEN BY MILES CHAPMAN AND JOHN HERZFELD
CO PRODUCERS: MICHAEL J URANN ALANA CROW, TIM SULLIVAN, ALEX ECKERT, ANTHONY CALLIE, CEASER RICHBOW, DAVID HOPWOOD, MILES CHAPMAN
ASSOCIATE PRODUCERS: BRYAN LARASON, ARNAUD LANNIC, MAMAK EFTEKHARI, ALASTAR BURLINGHAM, JASMIN MORRISON, HARMIT PHULL
CO EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: JONATHAN HELMUTH, RYAN BLACK
LINE PRODUCER: SCOTT PUTMAN
PRODUCED BY RANDAL EMMETT; GEORGE FURLA, XING SU, JIE QUE, MARK CANTON, ZACK SCHILLER, ROBBIE BRENNER.
EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: TED FARNSWORTH, MITCH LOWE, WAYNE MARC GODFREY, ROBERT JONES, CHARLES AUTY, MARTIN RICHARD BLENCOWE, BARRY BROOKER, STAN WERTLIEB, ARIANNE FRASER, DELPHINE PERRIER, HENRY WINTERSTERN, JONATHAN MEISNER, ALEX BOIEX, TED FOX, WILLIAM B STEAKLEY, SEAN ALBERTSON, VANCE OWEN, MARK STEWART, MEADOW WILLIAMS, SWEN TEMMEL, SERGIO RIZZUTO, BRANDON HOGAN.
DIRECTED BY JOHN HERZFELD
EDITED BY SEAN ALBERTSON
COSTUME DESIGNER: ROGER J. FORKER
MUSIC BY VIVTOR REYES MUSIC SUPERVISED BY ASHLEY WALDRON
VIEW MORE IMAGES FOR THE MOVIE ESCAPE PLAN 3 BELOW
You can now WhatsApp us on +2348087261006; we love to hear from you!