‘A- SMILES’ MEDIA PRODUCTION
This is one romantic film the married ones and those that are yet to be married should watch. Now, If you are not thinking of watching this movie either as a couple, couple to be or single, then you are missing. If you are thinking about watching it, that is a good choice. Now here is why you shouldn’t miss watching the movie or be told what happened.
The film “All I Live For” was about a newly wedded couple (Daniel k Daniel) and Christabel (Matilda Lambert) whose honeymoon quickly turned sour when the doctor (Tina Mbah) told Christabel that she had cancer. This almost put their wedding assunder. Gil did not want Christabel to die, so the pains of not having to live with her forever made him avoid Christabel until he was able to come to terms with her health predicament. He decided to let go of his pains and enjoy the limited time they still have together even if it is just for few days.
I thought I was watching an American movie. So touching! No boring scenes I can assure you and the movie is not too lengthy. However, you can end up having a wet face after watching the movie.
I love all the scenes in this movie. As in, its been long I watched a nice, romantic English film like this in the country. The major actors- Gil (Daniel k Daniel) and Christabel (Matilda Lambert) were so real in their acting.- from the love making, to the kisses they shared (By the way, these actors really kiss well), the quarrels and so on. I could feel the strong bond between them as a couple. Their expressions tallied with their dialogues and brought out the beauty of the movie.
The movie was acted by terrific actors who really interpreted their roles very well. This is a nice movie. Excellent scripting which did not turn out to end in the same way some Nollywood movies end. One could tell the day from night.
Not too many characters were used in the movie, but the few people who featured in the movie acted with no flaws especially those couple. Christabel was quite expressive especially when she was having a sharp pain in her tummy, you would really think the pain was real .
- Excellent. Making me fall in love everyday. As a matter of fact, I am searching for the person behind the songs played in the movie. Thumbs up!
Thumbs up: I love this particualr shot @ 1 hour 16 minutes of the movie
- Really, are you crazy (29 minues 50 seconds of the movie), that doesn’t sound romantic at all, it sounded harsh or threatening. Gil’s words to his wife Christabel when they were playing game before they got sexual
- That Gil’s laughter in the 29 minutes 43 seconds of the movie ‘di egwu’
- Why did they increase the background tune in 34 minutes of the movie, it just made the viewers not to hear the conversation between the doctor and Gil clearly.
- Did the doctor forget her lines or what. She kept on saying em em em(34 minutes 39 seconds)
- Why did they change the background tune at the 39 minutes+ of the movie where Gil was alone. The first was more suitable for that scene (Seems like I have lost what is mine, with God I am holding on, is alright 2x; I love the song sha)
- Why the constant background noise (56 minutes…25 seconds; 57 minutes 54 sec)
- Why do people always make it look like you always have to sweat when at the gym. I have been to one and I was not sweating #Winks. Gil and Chuky his firend were sweating profusely. Abeg, fix your ACs na
- Why did Gil allow his ex into the car, if the wife had seen her, that would have quickened her death.
- Why are they always stumbling on each other- Patra and Gil, one of them should have changed their places of leisure, since we both know that they didn’t discontinue their relationship in a friendly way, well for Partra sha.
- Why was the doctor still wearing the same cloth when it is obviously another day, she wore this in scenes ( 1 hour 5 minutes) and (56 minutes )of the film
- Imagine, how can Gil go over to his former girlfriend’s house- Patra to tell her that the wife had cancer; I mean that is like a good news for Patra who wanted to have Gil back.
- Nothing was said again about the company that wanted to sponsor Christabel’s initiative
- Did you see that wedding kiss, that was deep mhen.
- I can tell that this Gil has been waiting for that kiss since, see his smile. Why did he look at the back when he was asked to kiss his bride, that is not too good for a professional actor
- The other girl in the room with Christabel, a day before her wedding seems camera shy, she did not say anything except the plump girl.
- While Christabel moved her body to make the sex scene real, Gil was just stiff with the body. He was more interested in the mouth than her full body- (17 min 54 sec)
- Great sound, though the music overshadowed their dialogue some scenes
Overall rating for the movie “ALL I LIVE FOR”
- STRUCTURE: Good Beginning, Superb Middle, Superb Ending
- SOUND: Extremely terrific
- DIALOGUE: Superb
- CHARACTERS: Familiar faces
- SCREEN PLAY: Professional
- SHOTS: Great
- LOCATION: Lagos
- REMARK: This is a lovely movie, one capable of keeping you glued to your seat. Believe you me, you would not want the movie to end.
- RATE: 9/10
“ALL I LIVE FOR” CASTS
TINA MBAH ACTED AS FEMALE DOCTOR/EMICE/CHRISTABEL’S DOCTOR; DANIEL K DANIEL ACTED AS GIL; MATILDA LAMBERT ACTED AS CHRISTABEL; OBI OKOLI ACTED AS GIL’S FATHER; UJU OKOZI ACTED AS PATRA; ANYAEGBUNAM ESTHER ACTED AS MAMA/CHRISTABEL’SMUM; JAMES ASIEGBU ACTED AS PASTOR; MARTIN NOBLE ACTED AS CHUKY
PRODUCER/ CO EXECUTIVE PRODUCER- CHUCKS A CHINWENDU; EXECUTIVE PRODUCER– CHUKY EZENWA; ASSOCIATE PRODUCER– CHRIS FRANK; STORY BY/DIRECTED BY– CHIMA IGBOKWE; DURATION: 1 HOUR 36 MINUTES; YEAR -2018; LOCATION– LAGOS, NIGERIA
WATCH MOVIE HERE