#MyBeautifulSkin Story Competition #AsepsoCares
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Take a beautiful picture of you.
- Upload your beautiful picture on any social media platform telling us what you love most about your skin and also what you love about #Asepso antibacterial soap (Picture entries showing any variant of the Asepso Antibacterial Soap have a higher chance of qualifying).
- Use the hashtags #MyBeautifulSkin, #BeautifulSkin and #AsepsoCares to submit your entry and tag @AsepsoNigeria.
- Entries will be received from the 5th of June 2018 by 12 p.m. – 17th of June 2018 by 11:00 p.m.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they apply to ALL participants in the Asepso #MyBeautifulSkin campaign. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions, you are not permitted to join the competition.
1. This contest is open to anyone in Nigeria BUT you MUST be following Asepso Nigeria across to participate.
2. You are to upload your beautiful picture on any social media channel telling us what you love about
a) your skin and b) Asepso antibacterial soap.
NOTE: Picture entries showing any variant of the Asepso Antibacterial Soap have a higher chance of qualifying.
3. Use of wrong hashtags will be disqualified. Not adhering to ALL the instructions will make you not eligible for qualification. Submitting more than one entry also disqualifies you!
4. The campaign starts on the 5th of June 2018 and runs till the 24th of June 2018.
5. Entries will be received from the 5th of June 2018 by 12 p.m – 17th of June 2018 by 11:00 p.m
6. All pictures submitted, whether as a winning entry or not, will become the property of Asepso and may be used, published or republished, in whole or in part, royalty-free, in any printed or electronic media and in promotional material, including recruitment and online publications. By sending your picture for consideration, you provide Asepso with exclusive ownership of your picture.
7. Any declaration or announcement of Winners by Asepso shall be final and uncontested.