Well, I am here to tell you that if you are one of such people, most of your negative thoughts about people on tinted hair are basically faux. This is another misconception among several misconceptions about people’s looks and how they are perceived. Most of the time, one’s look doesn’t represent his or her true identity.
So, I recently decided to return to my low-cut. I did not just cut it low but tinted it. So, I stepped out the first time on the new hairstyle; lots of people gave me looks, mostly unapproved looks. But who cares; it is my hair, it is my choice.
Some of them started thinking I was an Olosho which means prostitute. When I stopped by to buy food at my usual food joint, the food seller saw me and was disappointed with me for tinting my hair. She said she knows me as a good girl, but she seriously doubts it now; lmao. She went as far as pleading with me to tint it back. I replied her that, for now, I am on “red hair,” since you know I am a good girl, kindly still hold on to that thought.
- PROSTITUTES (Can’t find Ogefash here)
- HAVE CONNECTIONS WITH TOUTS, ROBBERS, AND PEOPLE THAT ARE INTO CRIME (Can’t find Ogefash here)
- UNCOUTH (Ogefash’s action depends on your action)
- SHOW NO EMPATHY (Can’t find Ogefash here)
- ENTERTAINERS (You would certainly find Ogefash here!)