Dwayne Johnson well known as “The rock” is
an American actor and former WWF (World Wrestling Foundation) wrestler. He is well known for movies like The Scorpion King, Game plan, Sky scraper, Jumanji, Baywatch, Get smart, Rampage, GI.Joe: Retaliation, Fast and furious, The Fate of the furious among others.
The 47 years old actor who newly married his long time heartthrob Lauren Hashian of 14 years on August 2019 after having two daughters for him, recently lost his father Rocky Dwayne who was also a legendary wrestler.
Meanwhile, Dwayne was once married to his manager, Dany Garcia and they both have an 18years child, Simone Johnson who looks exactly like her father. Dany has also remarried. She is married to Dave.
Here is the sweet message penned down by Dwayne Johnson to his late father.
- I love you, you broke color barriers, became a ring legend and trail blazed your way through this world. I was the boy sitting on the seat, watching and adoring you; my hero from afar.
- The boy you raised to always be proud of our cultures and proud of who and what I am.
- The boy you raised with the toughest of love.
- The intense work.
- The hard hand.
- The adoring boy who wanted to know only your best qualities.
- Who then grew to become a man realizing you had other deeply complicated sides that needed to be held and understood.
- Son to father.
- Man to Man.
- That’s when my adoration turned to respect.
- And my empathy turned to gratitude.
- Grateful that you gave me life.
- Grateful that you gave me life’s invaluable lessons.
- Dad I wish I had one more shot to tell you, I love you, before you crossed over to the other side.
- But you were ripped away from me so fast without warning.
- Gone in an instant and no coming back.
- I’m in pain.
- But we both know that it’s pain, it will pass.
- Now, I will carry your mana and work ethic with me, as it’s time to move on because I have my family to feed and work to accomplish.
- Finally, I want you to rest your trail blazing soul, soulman.
- Pain free, regret free, satisfied and at ease.
- You lived a very full, very hard, barrier breaking life and left it all in the ring.
- I love you dad and I will always be your proud and grateful son.
- Go rest high.
@daverienzi @therock @danygarcia @laurenhashianofficial @simonegjohnson
#ogefash #Whatsapp us now on +2348087261006 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org