I watched this movie over and over again the first day I downloaded it. Infact, I also sat down to watch the movie with people I propelled to watch the movie.
The beginning of the movie may at first seem to you like the movie “Alani pamolekun” but interestingly they are nothing alike.
The movie “Akanni Ekun” tells the story of a young guy “Akanni” (Acted by Feranmi Oyalowo) whose parents were murdered. One day, some criminals led by Prado (Acted by Kola Ajeyemi) left him with a zero option of becoming a member of their bad group. Akanni joined and became the leader of the group thereby superseding Prado.
Now, Akanni did not rob the innocent citizens, but he robbed those that stole from the citizens. He did not even use the money for himself. His eyes were not only on those that had murdered his parents but someone else… Find out here
Also find out what role Muyiwa Ademola played in the role. Good or bad? Tell me after viewing…
WATCH PART 1 AKANNI EKUN
WATCH PART 2 AKANNI EKUN
WHY I LOVE THE MOVIE “AKANNI EKUN”
- I so love this movie. This is what you call “What goes around comes around” For instance, Alebiosu told Akanni to look for 9 months old twins and kill. Guess what Akanni did, he killed the grandchildren of Alebiosu who happen to be twins.
- Interesting dialogies. I love it whenever Akanni says “Aso ara mi- Ogun, Irun ori mu- Ogun, Eekanna mi- Ogun. What that means is that his clothes, hair and nails are full of charm.
- I love the sound track
- I love the battle between Alebiosu and Akanni
- The actors interpreted their roles well; superb performance
- The writer acknowledged God as the most powerful at the end of the movie rather than the usual Yoruba movies that give glory to herbalist
- I just love everything about the movie
VIEW MORE IMAGES ABOUT THE MOVIE AKANNI EKUN BELOW