WHAT REALLY CAUSED THE TANKER EXPLOSION IN LAGOS
- It fell, spilled its content, and exploded beside the office of the Department of State Security Service “DSS” and Ojo barracks on lagos Badagry Expressway.
- It fell because the road was a total wreck.
- It happened on Tuesday consuming other vehicles also.
- The people trapped in their vehicles were burnt
- Some people jumped out of their vehicles to save their lives since the men of the Federal Fire Service and Lagos State Emergency services management Agency (LASEMA) were still far away to ensure the fire had gone down; I mean, they were yet to come around while the smoke was still billowing from the burning vehicles.
SOURCE: VANGUARD, PREMIUM