The richest businessman in the whole Africa with zillions of Naira in his account Aliko Dangote, recently gave out his beautiful daughter Fatima Dangote to her soulmate Jamil Abubakar (the pilot son of former IGP, M.D Abubakar) in grand style.
The people that graced the event were the creme de la creme of countries, talking about presidents of various countries, former presidents, richest businessmen ever liveth, top celebrities and so on. I mean, which wedding so far has been able to garner the world’s second richest man, Bill Gates, Tanzanian President Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete,Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo, Vice President Yemi Osibanjo and his wife, Wife of the president- Aisha Buhari, Ex-Head of State Gen. Yakubu Gowon, Senate President Bukola Saraki and his wife Toyin, The ome that controls Lagos after God and the ex governor of Lagos state and Asiwaju Tinubu and his wife Remi Tinubu etc
FIVE THINGS I NOTICED…
1. Everything about the event glittered- starting from the venue to the cake, food, bride, groom, the invited guests; just everything glittered
2. You can not be a tanika somebori and attend that wedding. Mbok, what I mean is that the wedding is not for ordinary people. Your account must be ringing in loud millionsssss nearing to billion
3. The meal served there was not all this akpu abi amala or its likes. I didn’t even see rice, what I saw were some rich snacks, chicken wey get flesh no be bone o placed fanimorously in that glittering plate
4. I thought I saw that bottle water I usually take. Yeah, I take that water too. If I hear- na wash o, that bottle water was specially made for the couple; that is what you call customized bottle water.
5. Lastly, so many celebrities in the entertainment industry were missing in action. Also, some would go there and be forming I know him jare, he was present at my event- you are on your own ooo, that day was just about his lovely daughter. And for those celebrities that didn’t go because they were feeling inferior…, sorry o, I am sure Aliko Dangote didn’t notice, and those that intentionally refused to go and decided to stick to online messaging- na who you epp? And those that were not invited, Hakuri, don’t worry, keep striving, your name would be on Aliko Dangote’s list of friends someday, actually that includes me #Winks
PICTURE CREDIT: THE GUARDIAN
VIEW MORE PHOTOS IN THE SLIDE