THIS SHOCKING THING HAPPENED AFTER THIS ‘OPPO 1107’ FELL INTO THE DRAIN WATER


Are you looking for that phone that won’t quickly give up on you when it falls on the floor or mistakenly falls into the drain water, then search no further, OPPO phones are the best android phones in town

It is just the perfect phone that leaves your phone the same way without giving it a scratch or making it malfunction or leaving any damage on it when it falls off your hand or into the drain water and you retrieve it back.

So, this was what happened. My Oppo 1107 fell into the drain water (it was quite deep). Someone put her hand into the drain water and searched for it till she found it. When she brought it out, we immediately removed the battery of the phone. For less than two days, we put the phone under the sun. When I eventually inserted the battery, I was surprised to see my phone in perfect working condition.

So here is the deal

PICK OPPO PHONES AND NEVER WORRY ABOUT THE PHONE MALFUNCTIONING!

VISIT https://www.oppo.com/en/index.html TO GET MORE DETAILS

Advertisements

YOU WILL BE EXPOSED AND DEFEATED! SAYS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP TO OPRAH WINFREY


President Donald Trump has challenged TV host Oprah Winfrey to contest the U.S. 2020 presidential election. Trump threw the challenge in one of his tweets on Sunday saying he hopes to see her run for president so “she can be exposed and defeated.”

“Just watched a very insecure Oprah Winfrey, who at one point I knew very well, interview a panel of people on 60 Minutes.

“The questions were biased and slanted, the facts incorrect. Hope Oprah runs so she can be exposed and defeated just like all of the others,” Trump tweeted Sunday night.

Winfrey appeared on CBS’ “60 Minutes” leading a discussion with 14 people from Grand Rapids, Mich. Half of people from the group voted for Trump in the 2016 presidential election, the other half did not. The same group was interviewed on the program last year.

“One year into Donald Trump’s presidency, Americans remain divided, often unwilling to listen to what the other side has to say,” Winfrey said.

Winfrey’s potential run for presidency was the subject of speculations following her speech at the Golden Globes last month. Her longtime boyfriend Stedman Graham said, “It’s up to the people” whether she runs, but added that “she would absolutely do it.”

Winfrey, for her part, denied considering a run in 2020. She recently told CBS’ “60 Minutes Overtime” that God has not yet told her to run for president. “If God actually wanted me to run, wouldn’t God kinda tell me? And I haven’t heard that,” Winfrey said.

Trump said last month that if Winfrey runs, he would beat her. “Yeah, I’ll beat Oprah. “Oprah would be a lot of fun,” he said, although adding that “I know her very well. I like Oprah. I don’t think she’s going to run.

SOURCE: NAN

THE HOLLYWOOD EMMANUELLA!


Child comedienne Emmanuella may be a Nigerian by birth, but she is an international child. The seven years old has featured in a Disney Hollywood film. She made the announcement herself on her Instagram account. Emmanuella thanked all those that have been supporting her as well as Disney Studio for the opportunity:

officialemanuella: Thanks @disneystudios God bless everyone whose support has added to bringing us here. I never dreamed of being here so soon. I miss Success. I love you all.

Saraki invites Nigerian comedienne Emmanuella!


Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, on Sunday described Popular Nigerian comedienne, Emmanuella Samuel, popularly known as Emmanuella, as an inspiration to young Nigerians. Saraki, in posts on his official Twitter and Facebook accounts, also invited Emmaneulla to the Senate to discuss developing young talents in Nigeria’s creative industry.

The Senate President said: “Congratulations Emmanuella! Make sure you make them laugh over there. Your story is an inspiration. Come by the Nigerian Senate sometime, let’s discuss how we can develop the potential of our young talents in the creative industry.”


Emmanuella was born on 22 July 2010 in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. She started comedy at five years old and has won many local and international awards. Some of her jokes on YouTube, under Mark Angel Comedy, have garnered millions of views. One of them, Best of Emmanuella has over 6million views. Another, Best Five of Emmanuella has 17 million views.

SOURCE: NAN

Tekno disappoints Abuja fans!



The Congress Hall of Transcorp Hilton Abuja was host to a number of musicians Saturday night. Popular highlife performer Flavour graced the stage alongside crowd favourite Tekno Miles and veterans of the music industry, Styl Plus.

However, when Tekno hit the stage to impress the waiting and anticipating crowd, his prformance went awry. He let his Abuja fans down with his uninspiring performance as he murmured into the mic. He was heard murmuring into the mic and sarcastically saying the money he was paid had finished, much to the disappointment of some of his fans.

Mr Emmanuel Kevin who had come from Keffi, Nasarawa State to attend the show expressed his disappointment at Tekno. He said “It was disappointing to see. I could hear him every time he instructed his DJ to change a song half way through performing it. He seemed to be rushing somewhere”.


Another fan who preferred to be called Freda also expressed her disappointment in Tekno. “It was as if he did not want to be in Abuja”, she said.

Tekno has been criticised in the past for his bad attitude towards his fans. This latest event will likely increase those criticisms.

SOURCE: NAN

“Please ignore this stupidity” says Hollywood legend Sylvester Stallone



Hollywood legend Sylvester Stallone took to his twitter handle to debunk the reports expressed sadness over the death prank which emanated from a site notorious for sharing celebrity death hoaxes. He said: “Please ignore the stupidity,” the 71-year-old actor tweeted on Monday. “Alive and well and happy and healthy…Still punching!” A message had appeared on Facebook claiming Stallone had been found dead at his Los Angeles home.

Stallone also dismissed images which depicted that he was suffering from an illness, prompting him to lose his hair, pointing out that the photos are most likely are from a scene he had filmed.His younger brother Frank Stallone also took to social media where he slammed the hurtful gossip.

“Rumors that my brother is dead are false,what kind of sick demented cruel mind thinks of things like this to post? People like this are mentally deranged and don’t deserve a place in society.” the 67-year-old tweeted Monday.

Report of his death began to circulate on social media over the weekend claiming the “Rocky” star had died after battling prostate cancer. Bewildered Twitter users began to immediately ask if the actor had really died or if he was just the victim of another cruel joke. RIP messages were being shared by his fans, with many questioning the validity of the claims.

This isn’t the first time Stallone has been the subject of a death hoax. A UK-based news site had circulated rumours of his death back in 2016, prompting Stallone to upload a photo of himself with Russian boxer Sergey Kovalev on Instagram. The same site had previously claimed the likes of Vin Diesel, Jaden Smith, Angelina Jolie, Nicolas Cage, Jim Carrey and John Cena had all died. This time around, the rumour returned claiming Stallone had died from prostate cancer.

His last post was made Sunday to promote his new film “Creed II.”

SOURCE: NAN