ALMAROOF STANDARD INVESTMENTS LTD
MARVELOUS FILM PRODUCTION
PRESENTS- MY SECRET
This movie “My Secret” is one film you will certainly love. Though there are some confusing scenes, or better still, mixed up scripts, but it is interesting and extremely hilarious . It is a Yoruba movie (Asiri mi), but subtitled in English (My secret).
So the Movie is about a young girl Eniola (Mercy Aigbe) who looks for all possible ways to be friends with Iremide (Linda Adedeji Aderemi), the daughter of a billionaire Otunba (Afeez Abiodun), with only one sole mission; revenge.
Eniola finally succeeds in making Iremide her best friend, while overtime puts all her trust in Eniola giving her everything she demands including a house worth billions. Because of Eniola, Iremide sends her other two friends away oblivious of Eniola’s evil plans against her.
‘My secret’ is one film you will certainly enjoy watching. It promises no boring scenes and all the actors were of extraordinary performance. Talk about Mercy Aigbe the greedy friend or Linda the generous friend. You may stop to ponder if friends are truly always generous the way Iremide made it seem in the movie.
One issue I have with this movie was that it was also difficult to tell the number of days, months, years that had passed after a particular scene, the whole activity looked daily.
Click to watch the movie here
In the movie are actors like MERCY AIGBE, LINDA ADEDEJI ADEREMI, FUNSHO ADEOLU REGINA CHUKWU, TAYO AMOKADE (IJEBU), AFEEZ ABIODUN, EGBAYELO OLUWAFEYIKEMI, ABIODUN OKEOWO, BOSE ADEDIMEJI, DAMI ALABI, RICHARD OLUYINKA, CJ SUN ADEDEJI, MICHAEL UMEH
• Terrific costume
• Nothing spectacular
• No solid details/scenes about Eniola and Mofe’s past relationship between. We don’t know when they actually stopped dating…because at some point, he must have believed that Eniola’s son is his..
• They hardly moved out, except visit the gym; that’s weird, I mean, Iremide claims to have a lot of companies she inherited from her dad all over the world, and they did not show us one or how she visited any of them (lack of creativity)
• How come Iremide didn’t put her friends in a job- I think the life they lived was not realistic
• Then that part where Eniola said hello, when it is pretty obvious that she didn’t even dial any number
• Common, this light hit wont even kill a cockroach Eniola
• I don’t really know how realistic this is- flashlight while recording a murder scene…
• We don’t know if the 100 thousand Naira Mofe gave Iremide was part of Eniola’s plan…At what point did Mofe truly start having feelings for Iremide?
• We just didnt see her in the movie again…After 37 min out of about 2 hours, we stopped seeing her.
• Then this is extremely wrong. Iremide’s boyfriend Mofe- gave her money and the next thing she said was that she needed to appreciate him for that in the bedroom. So now, the way to appreciate a guy for giving his girlfriend money is through sex or what?
Eniola brought up the idea that CJ should kidnap Iremide, I was surprised when Mofe said he was the one that asked CJ to bring up the idea for her.
Overall rating for My secret
• STRUCTURE: Good Beginning, Good Middle, Good Ending (Could have been better)
• SOUND: Terrific
• DIALOGUE: Terrific
• CHARACTERS: Familiar faces
• SCREEN PLAY: Good
• SHOTS: Bright shots
• LOCATION: Beautiful (Just few locations)
• REMARK: Regardless of the discrepancies recorded, it is one film people certainly need to watch.
• RATE: 6/10
DURATION: 1 HOUR: 49MINUTES (109 MINUTES)
WRITTEN AND PRODUCED BY: LINDA ADEDEJI ADEREMI
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: ALH. EKUNDAYO AFOLAYAN
UK PRODUCTION CREW: LOE SAM MEDIA
DIRECTOR: AFEEZ ABIODUN
1 thought on “MOVIE REVIEW: MY SECRET”
This website is mostly a walk-through for all the information you wished about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and you’ll positively uncover it.
Comments are closed.